BCNet-CP is an economical Ethernet communication processor, which is designed to meet the increasing demands of factory equipment informatization (equipment network monitoring and production management). It is used for the Ethernet of Omron CP1L/CP1E/CP1H series PLC. Data collection is very convenient to build a production management system.
BCNet-CP adopts the plug-and-play design and does not occupy the PLC communication port, that is, while the programming software/host computer software monitors the PLC data through the Ethernet, the touch screen can communicate with the PLC through the multiplexing interface. BCNet-CP supports the vast majority of SCADA software in the field of industrial control and supports OMRON FINS TCP/UDP Ethernet protocol and Modbus TCP two communication methods.
- Plug and play, the module is directly plugged into the DB9 of CP1L/CP1E/CP1H, no external power supply is required, and the expansion port can be connected to the touch screen at the same time.
- Through the WEB server or the configuration diagnostic tool BCDevice, the device can be parameterized and run diagnostics.
- Automatic identification of PLC model, automatic matching of PLC and HMI serial parameters, without additional configuration.
- Realize Ethernet communication with Omron programming software CX-Programmer.
- Support FINS/UDP, FINS/TCP Ethernet protocol communication, support PC software (MCGS, KepWare OPC server, etc.) access.
- Integrated ModbusTCP server, support FC1, FC2, FC3, FC5, FC15, FC6, FC16, Modbus data area is automatically mapped to PLC data area.
- Support BCNetTCP/IP transparent transmission protocol communication.
- By using FINS communication protocol or transparent transmission, high-level languages (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) can be used to program, realize data communication with Omron PLC, and facilitate the development of production management systems.
- SCADA (upper configuration software) supporting the OPC channel communicates with PLC in OPC mode.
- It can realize CX-Progarmmer, FINS/TCP, FINS/UDP, BCNetTCP transparent transmission, and Modbus TCP connection modes at the same time. Support the connection of 10 host computers.
- Support firmware updates on the user side through Ethernet, one purchase, and permanent upgrade.
|Omron CP Series PLC Ethernet Communication
Number of TCP/UDP connections
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX
RJ45 female socket
FINS/TCP, FINS/UDP, ModbusTCP, BCNetTCP, etc.
DSUB 9-pin male
9.6K, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2Kbps
DSUB 9-pin female
IFIX, INTOUCH, etc.
|Diagnostics and parameter setting
|IE browser, default 192.168.1.178, BCDevice
|The communication port can directly take power or external 24VDC
|Plug and Play
|The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times
|Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors