BCNet-CP is an economical Ethernet communication processor, which is designed to meet the increasing demands of factory equipment informatization (equipment network monitoring and production management). It is used for Ethernet of Omron CP1L/CP1E/CP1H series PLC. Data collection is very convenient to build a production management system.
BCNet-CP adopts the plug-and-play design and does not occupy the PLC communication port, that is, while the programming software/host computer software monitors the PLC data through the Ethernet, the touch screen can communicate with the PLC through the multiplexing interface. BCNet-CP supports the vast majority of SCADA software in the field of industrial control, and supports OMRON FINS TCP/UDP Ethernet protocol and ModbusTCP two communication methods.
- Plug and play, the module is directly plugged into the DB9 of CP1L/CP1E/CP1H, no external power supply is required, and the expansion port can be connected to the touch screen at the same time.
- Through the WEB server or the configuration diagnostic tool BCDevice, the device can be parameterized and run diagnostics.
- Automatic identification of PLC model, automatic matching of PLC and HMI serial parameters, without additional configuration.
- Realize Ethernet communication with Omron programming software CX-Programmer.
- Support FINS/UDP, FINS/TCP Ethernet protocol communication, support PC software (MCGS, KepWare OPC server, etc.) access.
- Integrated ModbusTCP server, support FC1, FC2, FC3, FC5, FC15, FC6, FC16, Modbus data area is automatically mapped to PLC data area.
- Support BCNetTCP/IP transparent transmission protocol communication.
- By using FINS communication protocol or transparent transmission, high-level languages (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) can be used to program, realize data communication with Omron PLC, and facilitate the development of production management systems.
- SCADA (upper configuration software) supporting OPC channel communicates with PLC in OPC mode.
- It can realize CX-Progarmmer, FINS/TCP, FINS/UDP, BCNetTCP transparent transmission, and ModbusTCP connection modes at the same time. Support the connection of 10 host computers.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, one purchase, permanent upgrade.
|Describe||Omron CP Series PLC Ethernet Communication|
Number of TCP/UDP connections
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX|
RJ45 female socket
FINS/TCP, FINS/UDP, ModbusTCP, BCNetTCP, etc.
DSUB 9 pin male
9.6K, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2Kbps
DSUB 9 pin female
IFIX, INTOUCH, etc.
|Diagnostics and parameter setting||IE browser, default 192.168.1.178, BCDevice|
|The communication port can directly take power or external 24VDC|
|Working humidity||90% non-condensing|
|Installation method||Plug and Play|
|Factory aging||The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times|
|Communication stability||Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors|