BCNet-DL is a protocol converter for electric energy meters and power system line protection devices. The protocol converter can convert the serial protocol of DL/T645-2007, DL/T645-1997 and IEC103 stipulations of electric energy meter and power system line protection device into ModbusTCP protocol, and conduct data collection and monitoring through Ethernet.
- Installed on a 35mm guide rail, connected to the communication port of the electric energy meter or the line protection device of the power system, and an external DC24V power supply is required.
- Integrate the WEB server, and set the device parameters through the web page.
- Integrated ModbusTCP server, support FC1, FC3, Modbus mapping address can be freely configured.
- Using ModbusTCP, it can realize high-level language (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) communication, realize data communication with electric energy meter or line protection device, and facilitate the development of management system.
- The SCADA (upper configuration software) that supports OPC channel communicates with the electric energy meter or line protection device in OPC mode.
- Support up to 6 PCs to collect data at the same time.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, provide firmware with more functions for free, purchase hardware once, and upgrade permanently.
|Describe||Power Regulation Converter|
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX|
RJ45 female socket
|Diagnostics and Parameter setting||IE browser, default 192.168.1.178, BCDevice|
|Working humidity||90% non-condensing|
|Installation method||35mm rail installation|
|Factory aging||The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times|
|Communication stability||Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors|