BCNet-LS is an economical Ethernet communication processor, which is designed to meet the increasing demands of factory equipment informatization (equipment network monitoring and production management). It is used for Ethernet data of LS Power Generation Master K series PLC Collection, it is very convenient to build a production management system.
BCNet-LS adopts a modular design and does not occupy the PLC programming port, that is, while the programming software/host computer software monitors the PLC data through Ethernet, the touch screen can communicate with the PLC through the multiplexing interface X2.
- Connect to DB9 of PLC through terminal wiring, and the expansion port can be connected to the touch screen at the same time. BCNet-LS can directly obtain power from the PLC communication port, or external 24VDC power supply.
- Integrate a WEB server, through the web page, you can set device parameters and run diagnostics, and set a login protection password to prevent tampering with configuration data.
- Self-adaptive to the communication parameters of the LS PLC programming port, no additional settings are required.
- Integrated ModbusTCP server, support FC1, FC2, FC3, FC5, FC6, FC16, Modbus data area is automatically mapped to the data area of LS power generation PLC.
- Using ModbusTCP mode, it can realize high-level language (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) programming, realize data communication with LS power production PLC, and facilitate the development of production management system.
- The SCADA (upper configuration software) supporting OPC channel communicates with the LS power generation PLC in OPC mode.
- Support up to 6 PCs to collect PLC data at the same time.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, provide firmware with more functions for free, purchase hardware once, and upgrade permanently.
|Describe||LS Master K series PLC Ethernet communication processor|
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX|
RJ45 female socket
|Number of TCP connections||6|
|X1 interface (connected to PLC)|
9.6K, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K
|X2 interface (with HMI)|
9.6K, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K
|Kingview, 3D Force Control, etc.|
|Diagnostics and Parameter setting||IE browser, default 192.168.1.178, BCDevice|
|Obtain power from the communication port of PLC (through wiring) or external 24VDC|
|Working humidity||90% non-condensing|
|Installation method||35mm rail installation|
|Factory aging||The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times|
|Communication stability||Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors|