BCNet-MB is an economical Ethernet communication processor, which is designed to meet the increasing information requirements of factory equipment (equipment network monitoring and production management), and is used for Ethernet data acquisition (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP), it is very convenient to build a production management system.
The ModbusASCII/RTU master station can communicate with ModbusASCII/RTU devices through the multiplex interface, supports most SCADA software in the field of industrial control, and supports ModbusTCP and ModbusUDP communication methods.
|Serial port type
- Installed on a 35mm guide rail, directly connected to the RS485/RS232 interface of the Modbus RTU/ASCII device through a communication line, and connected to an external 24VDC power supply.
- Integrate a WEB server, through the web page, you can set device parameters and run diagnosis, and set a login protection password to prevent tampering with configuration data.
- This product is suitable for the network upgrade of Modbus RTU/ASCII, and can cooperate with the configuration software of the host computer supporting Modbus TCP to directly read the data of the device through this module.
- Support asynchronous and uninterrupted Modbus TCP access mode, which is different from the traditional master-slave response half-duplex mode, providing more efficient data access. That is, the client’s Modbus TCP request can send multiple Modbus TCP requests at the same time without waiting for the reply from the device, and the module will automatically and asynchronously reply to the response frame.
- The serial port supports RS485 and RS232 optional, and the baud rate supports 9600bps~115200bps optional.
- 2KV surge protection, ESD electrostatic protection, high-strength anti-electromagnetic interference.
- When connected to Modbus RTU/ASCII slave station, multiple PCs are allowed to collect PLC data at the same time, and the real-time and reliability of data communication is fully guaranteed.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, provide firmware with more functions for free, purchase hardware once, and upgrade permanently.
|Modbus Ethernet Communication Processor
Number of TCP connections
|Link/Active indicator, automatic polarity crossover
RJ45 female socket
|X1 interface (connected to PLC)
|X2 interface (with HMI)
|Kingview, 3D Force Control, etc.
|Diagnostics and Parameter setting
|IE browser, default 192.168.1.178, BCDevice
|35mm rail installation
|The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times
|Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors