BCNet-S7300-S is used for data collection of PLCs such as Siemens S7-200/SMART S7-200/300/400/Siemens CNC 840D, 840DSL, etc. It is very convenient to build a production management system. The module integrates WiFi function, supports AP mode, STA mode and AP+STA mode, which is very convenient to build a WiFi network, and perform PLC programming, data acquisition and data exchange directly through WiFi. It supports communication with Ethernet interface of S7-200SMART, S7-1200/1500, S7-200/300/400, ModbusTCP master-slave communication and point table detection function. The straight-through type and the bridge type can be selected by dial code. The straight-through type nine-pin female port supports S7 multi-master communication, and the bridge-type nine-pin female port supports ModbusRTU master-slave communication.
- Support multi-master communication, the expansion port can be connected to touch screen or other masters.
- Set parameters and run diagnostics on the device through the WEB server or the configuration diagnostic tool BCDevice.
- The baud rate is 9.6Kbps~6Mbps adaptive.
- Installed on a 35mm guide rail, connected to the PPI/MPI/PROFIBUS communication port of the PLC through a DP cable, and an external 24VDC power supply is required.
- Integrated WiFi function, support AP mode, STA mode and AP+STA mode.
- PLC programming, data acquisition and data exchange can be performed through WiFi.
- Support the function of communicating with the Ethernet interface of S7-200, S7-200SMART, S7-1200/1500, S7-300, S7-400 and the function of ModbusTCP master and slave station.
- The extended nine-pin female port supports the master-slave function of modbusRTU.
- Support Siemens S7 Ethernet communication driver, including MicroWIN, STEP7, Portal and WinCC, etc.
- Users can use high-level language programming (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) according to the BCNetS7 protocol to realize data communication with S7-200/300/400, which is convenient for developing production management systems.
- BCNetS7 OPC server is provided free of charge, and SCADA supporting OPC channel communicates with PLC in OPC mode.
- Integrated ModbusTCP server, Modbus data area can be automatically or edited to map to S7-200/300/400 registers.
- It can realize S7TCP connection and ModbusTCP communication at the same time, and supports the connection of up to 32 upper computers.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, one purchase, permanent upgrade.
BCNet-S7300-S Bridge Type Typical application
|Description||Siemens S7-300 Ethernet communication processor|
|Status display||Pwr, Bus,WIFI|
Number of TCP connections
|802.11 b/g/n 2.4G-2.5G|
External high gain antenna
-89dBm(802.11b), -74dBm(802.11g), -72dBm(802.11n)
Siemens S7TCP, ModbusTCP, BCNetS7
up to 32
DSUB 9 pin male
9.6K、19.2K、187.5K、500K、1.5M、3M、6Mbps, baud rate adaptive
PPI/MPI slave/MPI master slave/PROFIBUS
Type of entry
DSUB 9 pin female
MPI multi-master protocol, ModbusRTU master-slave
Siemens, MCGS, Wenview, Delta, Kinco, etc.
|STEP7 MicroWIN TIA Portal|
WinCC, IFIX, INTOUCH, LABVIEW, etc.
KepWare OPC, BCNetS7 OPC
|Diagnostics and parameter setting tools||IE browser, default 192.168.1.188, BCDevice|
|PLC communication port to take power directly|
|Working humidity||95% non-condensing|
|Installation method||Plug and play|