BCNet-S7300 is used for Ethernet data acquisition of PLCs such as Siemens S7-200/SMART S7-200/S7-300/S7-400/Siemens CNC 840D, 840DSL, etc. It is very convenient to build a production management system.
BCNet-S7300 does not occupy the PLC programming port, that is, while the programming software/host computer software monitors and collects PLC data through Ethernet, the touch screen can communicate with the PLC through the extended RS485 port.
BCNet-S7300 supports the vast majority of SCADA software in the field of industrial control, and supports Siemens S7TCP Ethernet protocol and ModbusTCP protocol.
- Support multi-master communication, the expansion port can be connected to touch screen or other masters.
- Through the WEB server or the configuration diagnostic tool BCDevice, the device can be parameterized and run diagnostics.
- The baud rate is 9.6Kbps~6Mbps adaptive.
- It can be directly installed on the PPI/MPI/PROFIBUS communication port of PLC, without external power supply.
- Support Siemens S7 Ethernet communication driver, including MicroWIN, STEP7, Portal, WinCC, etc.
- Users can use high-level language programming (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) according to the BCNetS7 protocol to realize data communication with S7-200/300/400, which is convenient for developing production management systems.
- The BCNetS7 OPC server is provided free of charge, and the SCADA that supports the OPC channel communicates with the PLC in the OPC way. .
- Integrated ModbusTCP server, Modbus data area can be automatically or edited to map to S7-200/300/400 registers.
- It can realize S7TCP connection and ModbusTCP communication at the same time, and supports up to 32 connections of upper computer.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, one purchase, permanent upgrade.
BCNet-S7300 Module Installation
BCNet-S7300 Typical applications
|Description||Siemens S7-200/300/400 Ethernet communication processor|
|Status display||Pwr, Bus|
Number of TCP connections
|Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive|
RJ45 female socket
Siemens S7TCP, ModbusTCP, OPC, TCP/IP protocol open
DSUB 9 pin male
9.6K、19.2K、187.5K、500K、1.5M、3M、6Mbps, baud rate adaptive
PPI/MPI slave/MPI master slave/PROFIBUS
Type of entry
DSUB 9 pin female
S7 Multi-Master Protocol
Siemens, MCGS, Wenview, Delta, Kinco, etc.
|STEP7 MicroWIN TIA Portal|
WinCC, IFIX, INTOUCH, LABVIEW, etc.
KepWare OPC, BCNetS7 OPC
|Diagnostics and parameter setting tools||IE browser, default 192.168.1.188, BCDevice|
|PLC communication port to take power directly|
|Working humidity||95% non-condensing|
|Installation method||Plug and play|