BCNet-WiFi is an industrial-oriented, high-performance wireless communication module. The industrial wireless module can easily connect the serial/network port device to the WIFI wireless network to realize the wireless network upgrade of the serial/network port device. BCNet-WiFi provides serial to WiFi, serial to Ethernet, and Ethernet to WiFi functions, which can realize two-way transparent data transmission between RS232/485/422 serial port and WiFi/Ethernet, especially suitable for industrial control such as serial port or network port PLC, touch screen, etc. Device wireless uploading, monitoring and device networking.
- Installed on a 35mm guide rail, with an external antenna installed, and an external DC24V power supply.
- The device program can be downloaded, monitored and data collected through WiFi and Ethernet.
- Integrated WEB server, device parameters can be configured through web pages or search tools.
- Support virtual serial communication, support programming software, configuration software and OPC server quick access.
- Supports three serial forms of RS232/RS485/RS422.
- Support bidirectional transparent transmission between serial port/network port and WiFi/Ethernet.
- Support STA mode, support WiFi connection between modules.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, one purchase, permanent upgrade.
|Describe||Serial port/network port transparent transmission server|
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX|
RJ45 female socket
|RS232, RS485, RS422|
DB9 communication male port, terminal block
9.6K, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2K, 230.4K, 460.8K, 921.6K
|IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i @2.4G~2.5G|
External high gain antenna
|Diagnostics and Parameter setting||IE browser, default 192.168.1.178，BCDevice|
|Working humidity||90% non-condensing|