ETH-NAT is suitable for all network ports PLC (TCP/UDP protocol) Ethernet communication and data acquisition, also known as network segment coupler, IP address converter, and has the functions of cross-network segment and transparent transmission.
If the IP address of the network port of the PLC or Ethernet module cannot be changed or is inconvenient to modify, it is necessary to access the PLC through another network segment. ETH-NAT can solve the problem of cross-network segment access.
If multiple devices in the workshop have the same IP address, they can be unified into different IP addresses on the same network segment for data collection.
If multiple devices in the workshop have different IP addresses, they can also be unified into different IP addresses on the same network segment for data collection.
ETH-NAT can realize the address translation function of NAT at the same time, which can map the PLC device connected to LAN1 to any IP address of the LAN2 port, which solves the problem that the field device cannot modify the IP address.
- Installed on a 35mm guide rail, LAN1 is a dual-port RJ45 with switch function, and this port is connected to PLC; LAN2 is a single-port RJ45, which can be connected to a host computer; ETH-NAT needs an external 24VDC power supply.
- Integrate the WEB server, through the webpage, you can set the device parameters and run the diagnosis; you can also configure it through the BCDevice tool; you can configure it from the LAN1 or LAN2 port at will.
- Realize the NAT function, map the IP address and port number of the PLC connected to the LAN1 port to any IP and port number of the LAN2 port.
- Support up to 32 LAN2/LAN1 server/client concurrent models, LAN2 port can support up to 32 host computer connections.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, provide firmware with more functions for free, buy hardware once, and upgrade permanently.
Number of TCP connections
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX|
RJ45 female socket
|LAN1 interface (connected to PLC)|
|LAN2 interface (connected to the host)|
|Diagnostics and Parameter setting||IE browser, default 192.168.2.188(LAN1)、默认192.168.1.188(LAN2)|
|Working humidity||90% non-condensing|
|Installation method||35mm rail installation|
|Factory aging||The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times|
|Communication stability||Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors|