|Display||4.3 inch IPS LCD screen|
|LED lifetime||20000 hours|
|Touch screen||4-wire industrial resistive touch screen|
|CPU||32-bit 240MHz ARM9|
|Memory||128MB SLC FLASH|
|RTC||Built-in real-time clock|
|USB port||1 USB2.0 Device port/1 USB2.0 Host port|
|Program download method||USB download/U disk download|
|Serial communication port||Serial communication port 1 serial port COM1, COM1 supports RS232/RS422/RS485|
|Rated voltage||DC 24V, working range +-15%|
|Power protection||with lightning surge protection|
|Allow power loss||<5mS|
Lightning surge +- 4KV, group pulse +-4KV, air discharge 8KV
|Vibration resistance||10～25Hz (X Y Z direction 2G/30 minutes)|
|Cooling method||Natural air cooling|
|Degree of protection||The front panel meets IP65, and the rear shell of the fuselage meets IP20|
|Touch screen effective display area||95mm*54mm|
- The new AMZ043W01RAA replaces the SUP043SARA1
- The appearance of the new screen remains unchanged, just change the product model SUP043 in the original program to AMZ043W01
- AMZ043W01RAA use Micro download cable
- The CPU configuration has been improved, and the running speed is faster
|5||SG||Signal ground||Signal ground||Signal ground|
|6||RX1-||RS422 receive –|
|7||RX1+||RS422 receive +|
|8||TX1-||RS422 send-||RS485 B –|
|9||TX1+||RS422 send+||RS485 A +|
Software Installation Driver
1,After installing the software, open the computer device manager.
Right click on the computer -> click on Manage -> click on device management
2. After opening the device manager, power on the touch screen and connect the USB download cable to the computer. Find ASAP1826 or USB MSC or unknown device in Device Manager. The driver that is not installed successfully is with a yellow exclamation mark.
3. Right click on the driver with a yellow exclamation mark (ASAP1826 or USB MSC or unknown device) -> click to update the driver software (it is recommended to unplug other USB devices when installing the driver, such as PLC download line or other data download) Lines etc. to avoid impact when installing)
4. Click Browse to find the driver software R, XP system please select (install from the list or specified location)
5. Click Browse to locate the installation directory of KinsealStudio software, select the usbdriver folder under the directory and click OK, then click Next (as shown below)
6. Click Always install this driver software
7. Until the USB driver is installed successfully, click to close
8. In the device manager, you can see that the driver has been successfully installed (as shown below)
Do I need to disable digital signatures before installing software drivers for WIN8 and WIN10 systems? (method as follows)
(Disable the digital signature before installing the driver)
WIN8 system disables digital signature as follows
1, press Win + C (the Microsoft icon on the keyboard, generally in the middle of CTRL and ALT), select the settings
2, click to change computer settings, update and recovery, restore, restart now
3, after rebooting, then select troubleshooting, start the settings, select 7 to disable the driver signature
WIN10 system disables digital signature as follows
1. Click the Start menu, then press and hold the “SHITF button” to turn off the power button and select Restart.
2, after rebooting, the system enters the “Select an option” interface, and then we select “Troubleshooting”;
3. After entering the troubleshooting, select “Advanced Options”.
4, next, we choose “Startup Settings”;
5, then in the startup settings, we can see multiple options (such as disable the driver mandatory signature), then can not choose, Windows needs us to restart to activate these options, we can click to restart
6, after reboot, we can see a lot of special startup mode options, including “disable driver forced signature”, we can press the number keys to select the system to enter, such as press
7, finally enter the disable driver forced signature mode, and then we install the driver, you can install successfully!
(Disable the digital signature before installing the driver)
1. When the user gets our touch screen, don’t power the touch screen first.Press and hold the finger on any position on the touch screen, and then release the touch screen. The touch screen will automatically enter the system setting screen and the finger will release the touch screen.
2. Click the U disk download button on the touch screen, and then click to confirm that the touch screen will restart once, then you can use the U disk to download the project (currently you can only use the U disk to download the project, if the user wants to download the project with the USB download line, For example, in step 1, select the touch screen download mode as USB download, click to confirm the touch screen to restart, you can use USB to download the project)
After the touch screen is switched to the U disk download mode, compile the project and download the project file to the U disk as follows (the U disk format requirement is FAT32, right click on the U disk property in the computer to view the U disk format, other formats of the U disk temporarily not support)
Download the Project with a USB flash Drive
When the user gets our touch screen, do not supply power to the touch screen first, press and hold any position on the touch screen without releasing it, and then power on the touch screen. The touch screen will automatically enter the system setting screen.
Press the USB flash drive download button on the touch screen, and then click to confirm that the touch screen will restart once, and then you can use the USB flash drive to download the project (currently only the USB flash drive can be used to download the project, if the user wants to download the project with the USB download cable, For example, if you select the USB download mode for the touch screen download mode in step 1, click to confirm the restart of the touch screen and you can use USB to download the project)
After the touch screen is switched to the USB flash drive download mode, compile the project and download the project file to the USB flash drive as follows (the format of the USB flash drive is required to be FAT32. Right-click the properties of the USB flash drive in the computer to view the USB flash drive format, (as shown below) other formats U disk is not currently supported)
Open the project file we want to download, then click on the tool in the menu bar, and choose to download the project
The current project needs to be saved before the system pops up to compile. Do you want to save? Click ok
After the download window pops up, choose to download to the U disk
Select the storage path of the U disk and click download (download the project file to the root directory of the U disk)
The file is downloaded successfully and click OK
After the file is successfully downloaded to the U disk, we will see that a compile folder is generated in the U disk. This file is the touch screen project file we want to download
After the file is downloaded successfully, use the U disk to download the project to the touch screen
(Note: When downloading the project with a U disk, make sure that the touch screen is in the U disk download mode, and make sure that when downloading the project to the U disk, the device model is SUP series (as shown in the figure below))
Insert the U disk into the USB interface of the touch screen, and the touch screen will pop up the U disk download window (select Upgrade Configuration/Upgrade HMI Data) to download the project.
If you continue to use the old version of the V2.0 configuration software version of our company's Setup_V2.0_2019-8-7,you will not be able to download the program, and a prompt will appear on the computer that the upper and lower versions are inconsistent! When this happens, the old customer must first compress the configuration written with the old version V2.0 configuration software into the Knr format, and then use the new version of the V3.0 configuration software to decompress it into the sm format and reopen it. download. If you open it without compression, there may be a risk of abnormal display or loss of pictures!