XCNet-MIT is a high-performance protocol conversion gateway, which is used for Ethernet data acquisition of network port PLCs such as Mitsubishi Q03UDE, Q03UDV, etc. It is very convenient to build a production management system.
XCNet-MIT has two physical interfaces, LAN1 and LAN2, which can map the IP address and port number of the PLC connected to the LAN1 port to any IP and port number of the LAN2 port. XCNet-MIT can automatically map the Mitsubishi MELSOFT protocol of the LAN1 port into the ModbusTCP protocol of the LAN2 port and the MC (3E frame) server.
- Installed on a 35mm guide rail, LAN1 is a dual-port RJ45 with switch function, and this port is connected to PLC; LAN2 is a single-port RJ45, which can be connected to a touch panel or a host computer system; XCNet-MIT is powered by an external 24VDC power supply.
- Integrate the WEB server, through the webpage, you can set the device parameters and run the diagnosis; you can also configure it through the BCDevice tool; you can configure it from the LAN1 or LAN2 port at will.
- To realize MELSOFT connection of Mitsubishi internal protocol, MELSOFT protocol can be mapped to ModbusTCP and MC (3E frame) server of LAN2 port, and ModbusTCP and MC (3E frame) protocol connection can be realized without configuring Mitsubishi PLC.
- Realize the NAT function, map the IP address and port number of the PLC connected to the LAN1 port to any IP and port number of the LAN2 port.
- The LAN2 port can support the ModbusTCP server function, and the PLC connected by MELSOFT can be mapped to the ModbusTCP server of the LAN2 port; the mapping relationship between Modbus and the internal devices of the Mitsubishi PLC can be freely edited.
- The LAN2 port can support the MC (3E frame) protocol server function, which can map the PLC connected by MELSOFT into the MC (3E frame) protocol server of the LAN2 port, which is convenient for OPC to use the Mitsubishi Ethernet driver function.
- The LAN2 port can support up to 32 host computers to access.
- By adopting Mitsubishi MC (3E frame) protocol or ModbusTCP, programming in high-level languages (such as VB, VC, C#, etc.) can be realized, and data communication with PLC can be realized, which is convenient for the development of production management system.
- SCADA (upper configuration software) supporting OPC channel communicates with PLC in OPC mode.
- Support firmware update on the user side through Ethernet, provide firmware with more functions for free, purchase hardware once, and upgrade permanently.
|Describe||Mitsubishi Q PLC Ethernet communication processor|
Number of TCP connections
|IEEE 802.3 compatible, Link/Active indicator, line sequence adaptive, support Auto-MDIX|
RJ45 female socket
MELSOFT, ModbusTCP, MC (3E frame), etc.
|LAN1 interface (connected to PLC)|
number of connections
|LAN2 interface (connected to the host)|
number of connections
TCP/IP, ModbusTCP, MC (3E frame)
|Diagnostics and Parameter setting||IE browser, default 192.168.2.188(LAN1)、默认192.168.1.188(LAN2)|
|Working humidity||90% non-condensing|
|Installation method||35mm rail installation|
|Factory aging||The 60-degree aging box runs for 168 hours, and the power is turned on and off 500 million times|
|Communication stability||Continuous communication with PLC for 30 days, 130 million times of communication with 0 errors|